Need Help? Call 1-855-601-9465 or TTY 800-955-8770
Our plans come with a variety of benefits, programs and extras... Membership has its privileges!
Our doors are open for you
Get simple and easy-to-understand advice to help you make the transition to Medicare. Stop by and see us in person at one of our Florida Blue Centers to get answers to your Medicare questions.
BEFORE you enroll in Medicare, be sure to visit a Florida Blue Center so you can:
- Talk face-to-face with a licensed agent and discuss your Medicare coverage options.
- Learn how Florida Blue Medicare plans can save you money.
- Shop for a plan that fits you and your budget.
AFTER you decide to enroll in one of Florida Blue’s Medicare plans, our Florida Blue Centers offer many services to assist you. As a member, you’ll have access to explore all that the Florida Blue Center has to offer. You can:
- Talk with a nurse about treatment options as recommended by your doctor.
- Compare costs for health care services and prescriptions.
- Research doctors and hospitals.
- Check your health with a personal health assessment.
- Take advantage of wellness events.
Get moving with the Silver Sneakers® Fitness Program
All Florida Blue members enrolled in BlueMedicare HMO, BlueMedicare Preferred HMO or BlueMedicare PPO receive a SilverSneakers membership.
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program helps you get fit, have fun and make friends. You have more than 11,000 participating locations across the country to choose from. Once you’ve enrolled in a BlueMedicare HMO, BlueMedicare Preferred HMO or BlueMedicare PPO plan, you’ll receive your SilverSneakers ID card in the mail.